Our 2014 training calendar is kicking off on February 8th with our highly regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-born Pathogens Class! Start the year off by getting qualified and confident in life-saving skills.
“I completed my CPR class this weekend. The instructor was great! [...] Very passionate and thorough, and he advised us to “practice” or at least to go over it all in our heads until it’s IN THERE… Very good advice. I’m glad I went to that particular class and wanted to say, Thanks for choosing such an awesome instructor.”"
- Nanny Kimber
Here’s what you need to know:
• What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-born Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
• When: Saturday, February 8th from 9:00am-12:00pm
• Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center; Room #3, Seattle
• Cost: $35 per person, snacks will be included!
• Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-born Pathogens
• Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this email onto any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there on Saturday February 8th!
Please contact email@example.com or call 206-784-8462 with any questions.
Payment will be taken either via check or credit card, and is due by Wednesday February 5th, 2014 to secure your place in the class.