Our next highly-regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class is scheduled for Saturday, August 5th 9:00AM-12PM!
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
- When: Saturday, August 5th at 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center, Room 6 in the Blue Building
- Cost: $40 per person
- Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-borne Pathogens
- Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this on to any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there on Saturday, August 5th!