Our next highly-regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class is scheduled for Saturday, September 17th, 1:30PM to 4:30PM!
(see below for future class dates)
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
- When: Saturday, September 17th 1:30PM to 4:30PM
- Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center Room #6, Seattle
- Cost: $40 per person
- Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-borne Pathogens
- Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this on to any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there on Saturday, September 17th!
Future class being held on:
October and November TBD
*Please check back at the beginning of that month to sign-up.