- At least TWO years of professional childcare experience, or relatable household experience (or in the field in which you are applying)
- At least three recent professional references (childcare related required for childcare positions)
- A complete work history, including contact information for all previous employers
- At least 19 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Proof of car insurance
- Infant and Child CPR and First Aid Certification (Must be an in person class. Certification must be completed before your first day of work.)
- Successfully completes the screening process and displays a passion for the industry and a flexible, amiable nature.
How it works…
Step 1: Each applicant is screened individually starting with the online application. At every point in our screening process,you are being evaluated based on the needs of our current client base. We are always looking for candidates who display a true love for working with children and families, and a positive, can-do attitude.
Step 2: If you meet our minimum requirements, you will be contacted for an initial phone screen.
Step 3: If you successfully meet our phone screen requirements, you will be asked to complete a short – answer questionnaire to describe your experiences, philosophies, and style as a caregiver. You will also be asked to submit a resume.
Step 4: The next step is an in-person interview followed by a thorough background check. Our background check includes the following: a minimum of 3 professional references and complete work history verification, a 7 year state-by-state criminal and driving background check, national sex offender registry check, and social security number verification. *Interviews are by appointment only and must be scheduled by calling our office. We are available weekdays, and some evenings and weekends..just ask!
Step 5: Once the above steps have been completed, a decision letter will be e-mailed or mailed to you letting you know whether or not you have been accepted for representation.
For more information about working with Annie’s Nannies, please check out the FAQs.
*Please note that we receive a large number of applicants and we typically represent less than 10% of those applicants. ANI looks for candidates with a variety of skills, experiences, and backgrounds who are passionate about their career and display the highest level of commitment and professionalism.