Our next highly-regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class is scheduled for Saturday, June 25th, 9am to noon!
(see below for future class dates)
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
- When: Saturday, June 25th, 9:00AM to Noon
- Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center Room #6, Seattle
- Cost: $40 per person
- Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-borne Pathogens
- Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this on to any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there on Saturday, June 25th!
Future class being held on:
July and August TBD
*Please check back at the beginning of that month to sign-up.