First Aid & CPR Certification Class
Start the Summer off by getting qualified and confident in life-saving skills.
Our next highly-regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-born Pathogens Class is scheduled for July 19th!
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-born Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
- When: Saturday, July 19th from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center Room #6, Seattle
- Cost: $35 per person, snacks will be included!
- Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-born Pathogens
- Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this link on to any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there on
Saturday July 19th!
“I completed my CPR class this weekend. The instructor was great! [...] Very passionate and thorough, and he advised us to “practice” or at least to go over it all in our heads until it’s IN THERE… Very good advice. I’m glad I went to that particular class and wanted to say, “Thanks for choosing such an awesome instructor.”” - Nanny Kimber
“What a great CPR class! The teacher made a suggestion that I’ve never heard in my 20 years of taking CPR classes, PRACTICE! He was great!” - Nanny Nicole