Our next highly-regarded First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class will be held December 9th at 1:00pm!
Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Nanny only First Aid, CPR, HIV and Blood-borne Pathogens Class, with extra focus on Infant/Child CPR
- When: December 9th at 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Where: Phinney Neighborhood Center, Room 6 in the Blue Building
- Cost: $40 per person
- Details: 2 year certification in First Aid, CPR, HIV & Blood-borne Pathogens
- Register: Click the Sign Up Now button below!
This isn’t only for ANI Nannies, pass this on to any of your nanny friends!
We’re excited to see you there…