Companions for Seniors
ANI COMPANIONS are available on a daily basis to help with household and personal needs.
We take great pride in the quality of the Companions and strive to uphold the same values we show when working with children and their families. Companions have a strong desire to help others and go through a rigorous application process and personal interview. Their references, criminal history, and driving record are all checked by our experienced staff. Companions for Seniors are not nurses or home health care aides.
Companion Services include:
- Assisting with errands and shopping
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Serving as an advocate when dealing with vendors
- Helping organize living space
- Assisting with household chores
- Providing light housekeeping
- Cooking and meal preparation
Companions are available for one-time and on-going assignments.
Please call us at (206) 784 – 8462 to find out more about finding the Companion who is right for you or a loved one.