Thank you for inquiring with Annie’s Nannies about our hotel services. We hope you enjoy your stay in Seattle! At Annie’s Nannies, we expect excellence from our placement staff and nannies. We only place qualified caregivers that have been fully screened and background-checked.
To make a request, click here to fill out our Hotel Nanny Request Form
Our fee is $35/hour for one child. For each additional child, it’s $1 more per hour. The fee to cover nanny parking costs is $25. For national holidays, nannies earn time and a half at $45/hour for one child. This hourly rate includes both our agency fee and the nanny’s pay. We will charge you the full amount upon booking the nanny. If you need the nanny to stay past the originally scheduled hours, we will charge the credit card on file when the nanny submits her timesheet.
Submission of the above form is NOT a guarantee or confirmation of booking. Once you have completed the form, please call the office with your credit card information. We will email you a confirmation when we have found a nanny for you. The nanny will then call you to confirm. We will not charge you until we have booked a nanny for you.
Requests in Advance
We typically book these requests 2 to 3 weeks in advance. If your request is farther out than that, we will confirm that we have your details and will begin our nanny search closer to the date of service.
The cancellation fee is $40 if you need to cancel for any reason. The rest would be refunded. For cancellations with less than 12 hours’ notice, the nanny must also be paid the 4 hour minimum.
Nanny Vetting Process
We take both the family’s and the nanny’s personality, needs, and expectations into consideration when making referrals. Our nannies go through an extensive screening process prior to referral eligibility:
- A minimum of 4 years prior childcare experience
- All work references checked, including a minimum of three childcare references from the past five years
- Comprehensive childcare reference evaluation by our Staffing Coordinator
- Seven year state-by-state Criminal and Driving record checks through an investigative agency
- Social Security verification
- Sex Offender registry check
- Extensive written application
- Online presence evaluation
- Personal interview with our Staffing Coordinator
- Verification of Infant & Child CPR training
- Verification of driver’s license and car insurance (if applicable)
- Matched to your personal and family needs