The most important family we work with is yours
We’ve found that every family is special and unique, and for the past 30 years we’ve matched professional, pre-screened Nannies with families all around the Puget Sound. We work in collaboration with you to best determine your family’s unique needs and the qualities necessary to provide the best fit with your lifestyle.
Modern life moves fast, and to keep households running smoothly, many clients have requirements beyond childcare. Again, Annie’s Nannies provides for the help you need with tasks like light housekeeping, shopping, errands, driving to appointments and other household management.
Whether your schedule is 9-5 or involves weekends, travel and the occasional date night, we have the resources to provide the professional care you need. Give us a call. Talk to us about what your family is looking for and let our team of experts put their experience and guidance to work in finding the reliable, supportive, and caring childcare and household help your family deserves.
ANI Latest News and Blog Articles
- Jordan Monasmith…Nanny of the Month for March 2015!
- Discipline as a Parent-Nanny Team
- February Nanny of the Month – Shoshana Matteson
- Annie’s Nannies 2014 Nanny of the Year- Jackie Ralston!
- Sign Up Now for our April 25th CPR/First Aid Class!
- Sign up now for our next First Aid/CPR class on March 8th!
- The Affordable Care Act: Your Nanny’s Health Insurance
- Questions About Holiday Tips/Bonuses for Nannies
- The Affordable Care Act: Potential changes to Nanny Health Insurance
- November Nanny of the Month – Lynne Sandilands!