The most important family we work with is yours
We’ve found that every family is special and unique, and for nearly 30 years we’ve matched professional, pre-screened Nannies with families all around the Puget Sound. We work in collaboration with you to best determine your family’s unique needs and the qualities necessary to provide the best fit with your lifestyle.
Modern life moves fast, and to keep households running smoothly, many clients have requirements beyond childcare. Again, Annie’s Nannies provides for the help you need with tasks like light housekeeping, shopping, errands, driving to appointments and other household management.
Whether your schedule is 9-5 or involves weekends, travel and the occasional date night, we have the resources to provide the professional care you need. Give us a call. Talk to us about what your family is looking for and let our team of experts put their experience and guidance to work in finding the reliable, supportive, and caring childcare and household help your family deserves.
ANI Latest News and Blog Articles
- Annie’s Nannies 30th Anniversary Picnic!
- Banking Hours—Why it doesn’t pay off
- CPR/First Aid Training – September 6th Class
- Annie’s Nannies: June Nanny of the Month
- Summer and Fall Classes – Bellevue College
- Your Face Really Can Freeze That Way…. guest post by Sarah Hornsby
- First Aid & CPR Certification Class – July 2014
- Annie’s Nannies: May Nanny of the Month
- Annie’s Nannies April Nanny of the Month
- Labor Doulas: A Three Part Series