Working with Annie’s Nannies
Annie’s Nannies is much more than your average staffing agency or online listing service. The combined skills and experience of our team serves every client, and our goal is to always make the best possible match within the appropriate time frame, saving valuable time and unnecessary worry.
What to expect while working with us:
In addition to the logistical tasks of pre-screening candidates and conducting background checks, we excel at finding the right match between nannies, household staff, and families. By taking the time and asking the right questions, we collaborate with you in determining a complete job description that suits your needs, attracts the right candidates, and takes your entire family into consideration. This is a great source of pride for Annie’s Nannies. In fact, 95% of our placements extend beyond the guarantee period.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: We want to know who you are. In order to find you what you need, we believe we first need to know who you are. During our consultation we find out all about you – Who are your children? What is your family culture? What are your philosophies? Traditions? Interests? Personality? Home/housekeeping style?
Step 2: What do you really want and need? As we learn more about your family’s life and needs, a picture comes into focus about what role/s you are truly seeking to fill. Is it childcare only? Do you need a home-base person to manage all the details and get your children where they need to go? We are here to help you pinpoint what you need and feel good about moving forward to find it!
Step 3: We help you with a job description. Detailed job descriptions are key to attracting and hiring the right person. Annie’s Nannies does all the work to create a comprehensive job description, so we can move forward with finding you the right candidates.
Step 4: We find the best matched candidates for your job. We send you not only candidates who meet your needs, but the candidates who really want a position like the one you seek to fill. Our goal is to make the selection process as easy as possible. Whether you need to see a variety of candidates or just a select few, we will make sure it works for you.
Step 5: We are at your service throughout the interview process. Our Placement Counselors are experts at giving advice, sharing their experience about what has worked for other families, or just listening as you go through the pros and cons of each candidate. We understand that bringing someone to work in your home is personal – we will work with you throughout this process and assist you in making the best decision for you and your family.
Step 6: We consult and guide you through the hiring process. Found the right person? Terrific! Our expert Placement Counselors will provide you with the tools and advice you need to become an employer.
Step 7: We are here for your family for the duration. Ongoing support is one of our specialties. If you need anything from backup for your nanny to just a sympathetic ear, we are here for you.
Questions about becoming an employer? You are not alone and there is no need to guess. Annie’s Nannies provides a complete employment package, including tax information, work agreements, benefit guides and hiring guidelines. For more information, visit our FAQs.
Call us today to get started! Ph: (206) 784-8462 or email us.
Family Resources Blog
- How will the Affordable Health Care Act affect Families and Nannies? (0)October 30, 2013The Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (also known as “ObamaCare”), is the major buzz in every industry right now. But, how will this affect the Nanny industry? We’ve collected some great articles from industry publications,and included some links to different informative sites for both families and nannies. For Families: Q&A from Breedlove & Associates: What is the ...
- International Day of the Girl Child – October 11th 2013 (0)October 11, 2013International Day of the Girl Child “Innovating for Girls’ Education” But why a day for girls? Here’s a dozen reasons to start with. In the words of the United Nations, today aims to “to help galvanize worldwide enthusiasm for goals to better girls’ lives, providing an opportunity for them to show leadership and reach their full potential.” This year’s theme is ...
- Five Fall Family Fun Activities! (0)October 8, 2013 The arrival of the Pumpkin-Spice Latte means only one thing in the Annie’s Nannies office, it’s Fall again in Seattle. Before the weather starts freezing little (and big) toes, we like to take the chance to spend some time outdoors – enjoying the crunch of leaves on the ground and the sight of hundreds of ...
- Annie’s Nannies Wins 2013 Red Tricycle Totally Awesome Award! (0)September 17, 2013 Annie’s Nannies was chosen by Red Tricycle voters as the best Childcare Agency/Resource in the Seattle area. We were thrilled and honored to be nominated and chosen. Thank you to everyone who voted!! Woot!
- Annie’s Nannies: August 2013 Nanny of the Month (0)September 3, 2013Kathryn Hillman was chosen as August’s Nanny of Month. Kathryn has been part of our on call pool since early June 2013 and from the get go, we knew she would be an all-star! She presents herself in a professional way and the kids she looks after absolutely adore her! One of her early clients said “Kathryn ...